Perth Maintenance Help - Taking over hubby's to do list

Can anyone recommend (Northern suburbs):

1) A good registered painter

2) According to building inspector our rangehood needs to be vented to outside of house. Got no idea who or what I'd call to do job.

3) Someone to edge garden beds with limestone and limestone capping

4) I'm converting full length window to 2 aluminium framed glass doors that open inwards so I'll need someone to custom fit doors

5) Replace downpipes

6) Split system air con installation

Thanks heaps if you can help me out!!
Last edited: