1 step closer

I have a meeting on Thursday with mortgage broker chasing better interest rates and pre-approved loan already have 2.5 properties in my portfolio after number 4 before end of financial year.

Woohoo Matt..

Haha - you sound excited and so you should be. Have fun!

But do tell about the 0.5 property - under offer?

Be careful with pre approvals if you're buying a lot of property in a short time, you can do without the extra credit file hits. Don't need to make life more difficult than it needs to be.

The 0.5 property is my PPOR i'm living in now when half with a mate, basically a 5 year plan after that 1 of us buys the other out or we sell it and go separate ways.

More than likely i'll buy him out so idea is to get another one now and in a few years use the equity in next house to pay him out.

Congratulations!

Always excited to see yourself moving on the right path... hubby and I always make sure we celebrate our wins as it helps keep us motivated on what we want to achieve!

Great work!

Under offer: Woo Hoo. Just picked up a 2006 615sqm 4/2 15km from the CBD in Caversham WA for 503k

Don't you hate it when you just get the phone call to say the house is yours and 2 of your mates shake our hand and congratulate you but the 3rd mate is that jealous and says nothing then whinges about you when you leave.

Pissed me off just a little bit but oh well I'm moving forward.

Back