10 Life Lessons...*highly recommended reading*

Thanks for that, I don't mind reading such things

"The unexamined life is not worth living" is a popular quote from Socrates. The philosopher felt that humans should look within to get the true value of life. He also stressed the importance of happiness, self achievement and fulfilling goals without hurting yourself or others. A person who cannot find inner happiness or gain value, is living a life that is not worth living.

I stopped reading after the first point where it said "if you are in debt for more than 10% of your gross salary this is a huge red flag".

Seriously?!!!

I stopped reading after the first point where it said "if you are in debt for more than 10% of your gross salary this is a huge red flag".

Seriously?!!!

I think they are probably referring to non-deductible consumer goods debt for things such as 80 inch TV, boat, car and overseas holidays.

I've thought about my life, and what I want, on and off over the years. For me, setting some long term goals is hugely important as I feel I need structure. Without structure, I tend to flop along being useless. I learnt this as a teenager, quitting my part time job just after I turned 17, as I had already worked for, saved for and bought the car I wanted (which was older than I was). I did a lot of growing sideways that year, and a little bit of growing up.

Back