100% chance of .5% decrease in rates in March

I guess that depends on whether you've finished with the acquiring phase or not :D

OK, Fair cop. But I was talking generically. :)

In spite of singing gold's praises for years I'm no where near fully committed. There are always other things. That's life.

But I'm about to see if Mrs Fish will OK a full frontal attack. That will be interesting. :D

OK, Fair cop. But I was talking generically. :)

In spite of singing gold's praises for years I'm no where near fully committed. There are always other things. That's life.

But I'm about to see if Mrs Fish will OK a full frontal attack. That will be interesting. :D

On Gold or Mrs Fish:D:D:D

Cheers

Pete

On Gold or Mrs Fish:D:D:D

Cheers

Pete

Maaaaate! In a few weeks we will celibate (oops!) celebrate our 46th. A "full frontal" hardly bears thinking about. She'd have to iron some wrinkles out first.

Thankfully she hates puters and will never read this! :D

Maaaaate! In a few weeks we will celibate (oops!) celebrate our 46th. A "full frontal" hardly bears thinking about. She'd have to iron some wrinkles out first.

Congrats :)

Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder:D

My next is the 35th, but thats taken two goes and I like the idea that you're
only as old as the girl you feel:p

Cheers

Pete

She'd have to iron out your wrinkles, :p not hers! :p I'm sure this is what you meant to say :rolleyes:

Back