$1500 cash back towards RHG to RAMS Refinance

Just received an email from mortgage broker offering $1500 cash back towards refinancing costs from RHG over to RAMS for all those current RHG clients who are sick of receiving IR increase letters every month.

Has anyone else received similar & taken up this offer?

Just received an email from mortgage broker offering $1500 cash back towards refinancing costs from RHG over to RAMS for all those current RHG clients who are sick of receiving IR increase letters every month.

Has anyone else received similar & taken up this offer?

No, but I'll be checking the mail! Interesting.:)

Regards JO

...into the Fire....at least I'm not a shareholder in RHG (that would be a double whammy)

My RHG loan is for about $150k. Rams offered to refinance with a $1500 rebate but I was told ERF (early repayment fees) at 1.5% of initial loan amount will apply for 4 years

And it is not that easy is it to get mortgage insurance approval on the new RAMS loan from the mortgage insurer (GE). GE wanted letter from accountant explaining why only had gst regsitration for the current year (have had ABN for quite a few years).

If you read the Fin Review there is an article today (page 50-2/9/08) about RHG and various transactions with respect to a current director (RHG repaying a loan from him 2 years early) and a former director potentially selling shares without needing to disclose as director dealings (but having to disclose substantial shareholder dealings) as he was now a director of a related company and not the listed company RHG (both Kinghorns).

The implication I drew from the article (I could be wrong so please read the article) was that interest rates on RHG loans might not fall even if the RBA cuts rates. I also came to the conclusion that I would no longer like to buy RHG shares on the market.

Ajax

Back