1B Unit - Potts Point Sydney

Hi All

Listing for a friend, no $$ interest myself, my comments in bracket:

POTTS POINT – 504/73 VICTORIA SY
Large 1 bed Unit in Potts Point asking high $300's but willing to negotiate. Weekly Rental say $300.

Situated in "Horden Place" this large 1 bedroom apartment includes built in, open plan, living area that leads off to a balcony with city skyline views. (Actual view of skyline is stunning)

New kitchen, bathroom and internal laundry. Conveniently located to cafes (very good), restaurants and shops, etc... and easy walk to buses and trains (Kings Cross Station is main line to CBD). Security building with pool/gym facilities. Excellent investment/first home.

Council Rates $163 pq
Water Rates $90pq
Maintenance (BC) $489.27pq

Inspect: Saturday and Thursday 11am to 12 noon
Call Sophie Pine 0418 445 322 for pics and floor plan
(Sorry i am too limited in skills to post here.)

Hope of interest, Peter 147

Hi All

Ok, Size 59m2 excluding balcony which is 4.5m2 (3 x 1.4)

Bathroom off bedroom and living. Fully tiled floor everwhere (easy to clean I guess).

I'm told it will be in the SMH Domain Site soon but still awaiting to get pics in. As stated if I can learn to use my scanner and post pics I will try or get Sophie to do it.

Age (thinking depreciation) not sure but it looks new ish so probably within last 10 years and potentially last 5 having pool and all that.

Best asset is view which appears to be secure and not built outable.

If I find more I will post, see ya Peter 147

Further update.

THe building is 10 years old and has recently been checked for concrete cancer etc, there is a pool and gym. there is an inspection tomorrow and saturday morning if any of you want further information or call sophie and she will tell them all.

photos should be in the domain soon

Peter 147

Back