2 BEDROOM UNIT on queensland coast for 200k-250k?

Hi,

I am wondering if there are any 2 bedroom units around coastal regions in queensland.

i am a first home buyer and want to get the home owners grant and pay no stamp duty. so i am thinking of buying in queensland in a coasta place. somewhere like cairns.

doesn't have to be smack bang on the beach, but a place where there is plenty of work.

any ideas... are there any places in brisbane?

Hi there Keneth,

I know that Redcliffe has plenty of units for that price. Sorry I can't be of help further North.

Regards JO

If you want to come this far north, I can recommend Hervey Bay. There is a fair few units around in the range you are looking. As far as work goes, there is a lot but it depends on what you do.
Good Luck

theres tons around Surfers Paradise and tick surrounding suburbs. Would be very surprised if you could not find one to suit you.

excuse my random question.. but.. as a FHB, you want to move to South East Queensland, just to get the FHOG and SDE ?

Why not look in and around Melbourne ? (or have you already moved up there, in which case I understand your question a bit bettER)

excuse my random question.. but.. as a FHB, you want to move to South East Queensland, just to get the FHOG and SDE ?

Why not look in and around Melbourne ? (or have you already moved up there, in which case I understand your question a bit bettER)

Perhaps he just wants to see the sun ;)

Hi,

I am wondering if there are any 2 bedroom units around coastal regions in queensland.

i am a first home buyer and want to get the home owners grant and pay no stamp duty. so i am thinking of buying in queensland in a coasta place. somewhere like cairns.

doesn't have to be smack bang on the beach, but a place where there is plenty of work.

any ideas... are there any places in brisbane?

theres a 3bedder brick in toogoom for 239k tis 7mins from hervey bay public transport daily etc

Back