21st Century INNER CIRCLE

21st Inner Circle (new name 21st Century Property Direct).

This company selling "future" on the plan property, and blocks of land in
South East Queensland, and in Melbourne (Truganina- City of Wyndham).
Price for full property - abouth $470 K
Blocks of land - abouth $130 K -$150 K
Complition time in about 2 years

Company is holding number of meetings, and workshops around the Country.
Maby some one have more experience with this organization, please to share
with us.
Membership - $3850.00

Thanks - Doxa

doxa5, are you affiliated with this group at all?

There is too much jargon designed to make them sound smart. Future on the plan? What's that? 2 years is a LONG time in property, especially just to buy a piece of dirt. High, 'exclusive' sounding names, 'membership'... Bottom line: be very careful. There are plenty of spruikers out there out to separate money from the unwary.
Alex

No, Im not affiliated with this grup at all, but I know people which bought
3 blocks of land in one shot.
Last July Inner Circle sold in Perth about 25 propertys, and about 130 blocks
of land in 2 days, with promise of huge capital growht in 2 years.

Doxa

Doxa
Dear Doxa,

1. Any idea which are the suburbs involved and their achieved sale price for the 25 property sales and 130 land sales occuring within the Perth property market?

2. What are the reasons why these properties, vacant land lots and suburbs are recommended by the Inner Circle?

3. Looking forward to learning further from you, please.

4. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Kenneth, sorry
Inner Circle sold 130 blocks, and 25 propertys on plan in Truganina (VIC) for
very hot audience in Perth, promised them very good capital gain in 2 years.
It was very attractiv proposal for Perth investors.
Block of land for $150 K in Perth - impossibly.

Sorry for confusion - Doxa

Kenneth, sorry

Yes.... you really have to ask. Why weren't these blocks bought by local Victorians? If it's only attractive to Perth investors but not Melbourne investors, who are you going to get to pay higher prices for them in the future (which is, after all, the point)?
Alex

Yes.... you really have to ask. Why weren't these blocks bought by local Victorians? If it's only attractive to Perth investors but not Melbourne investors, who are you going to get to pay higher prices for them in the future (which is, after all, the point)?
Alex

Truganina is situated in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. Just past Laverton. There is an abundance of land being developed there at the moment. Infrastructure in the area is very poor. The train line runs through Laverton, but there is no station at Truganina. Furthermore, the roads in the area (Sayers Road in particular) are very narrow, and cannot cope with the increasing loads of traffic.

I am not sure what the growth rates were for the area over the past year.

...and possibly an unattractive proposal for the locals....:D

Cheers,

The Y-man
+++++++++++++++++++++++

...perhaps only for the time being as there is presently an abundant supply of land in the area and the fact that the suburb happened to be located on the "wrong"/Western side of Phillip Bay, whereby the local residents have to drive to the Melbourne CBD to/from work with the sun shining directly into their eyes, during their respective morning and evening drive to/from the Melbourne CBD area.

With more migrants and first-time homebuyers continue to buy into this presently affordable area over time, the Suburb may eventually grown up well.

Thus, the key challenge for these buyers are highly dependant on their own investing objectives and investing time frame, at this point in time

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Kenneth, sorry

Sorry for confusion - Doxa

Dear Doxa,

1. Vacant lands at Truganina at A$150,000 per lot at this point in time?
I believe that they are "over-priced" at A$150,000 presently.

2. When I last visited the area in Oct 2007, the land price were reportedly going around A$98,000-$110,000 price range. Its capital growth is reportedly also less than 8%p.a, at this point in time.

3. Can the well-informed local Victorian members, please further confirm/dis-confirm where neccessary, for our collective slef-education purposes?

4. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Last edited:
I live in Point Cook, just across the highway from Laverton etc and I can't imagine how they could be predicting high growth in the area. Over time I could see some positive capital growth as the infrastructure improves (better west<->east transit? more train stations on the werribee line?) but huge capital growth in a sparse and relatively unpopular area of Melbourne, and specifically in an undeveloped area with no particular attraction? I doubt it.

Yes, but how have their past sales performed? People buying multiple blocks, them managing to sell lots of blocks to Perth investors.... none of that means the properties are necessarily good investments.

I read McIntyre's e-book. Very fluffy. Didn't get much out of it.
Alex

Back