3 offers in 2 days 3 rejections

The areas I am looking are SOOOO hot at the moment
Beach suburbs in perth..

3 offers all way over the asking price ALL rejected all gone after first home open. It is extremely hot at the moment. Sooo many home opens and it is all getting very frustrating.

Yet I found one for my mum in record time. Offer in and he told her nah you can get a couple k off that. Done...people are still ringing that agent and offering over asking and she got it under. I dont think he liked the seller ... why cant I find agents like that..!

Still on the hunt..anyone else finding slim pickings?

Depends on area
Beach suburbs 6-750k
To be zoned areas 4-550
10km large block already zoned 4-700

We always give what we feel it is worth and all recently have been over asking but multiple offers for each house kills us.

We always give what we feel it is worth and all recently have been over asking but multiple offers for each house kills us.

Are you looking for a PPOR or IP?
If the latter, isnt this a good sign that your area is cooked and you need to find another?

Are you looking for a PPOR or IP?
If the latter, isnt this a good sign that your area is cooked and you need to find another?

Haha sorry Im laughing as I am looking at around 10 suburbs in totally different markets. its the price range Everywhere 400-800k.

No not ppor just IP. Even the agents cant believe what has gone on in the last 3 weeks???

What do people think of this clause:

Subject to offer being accepted by 3pm Xjuly 2014. After this time the buyer shall withdraw their offer.

Haha sorry Im laughing as I am looking at around 10 suburbs in totally different markets. its the price range Everywhere 400-800k.

No not ppor just IP. Even the agents cant believe what has gone on in the last 3 weeks???

What do people think of this clause:

Subject to offer being accepted by 3pm Xjuly 2014. After this time the buyer shall withdraw their offer.
I know someone in Perth market currently doing above and getting nowhere.
I've had a couple of Perth agents in past week tell me the market is hot where I'm about to sell my property. You can buy from me before I sign up with agent tomorrow. :)

Back