3% Return per month

gross, I know enough now never to lend unless secure against something unencumbered and outside of the umbrella of the structure that wants the money. i.e. his wife's or kid's property. and only after doing due diligence on that property's title. Doubt I'd do anything unlike that unless I had free legal representation from a pit bull.

hi all
thought I would post at the end of this post for people that are interested.
I have sent it out to my people so I am currently sourcing 13 mil in short term money at 3% for 3 months this is one on one dealing so come back to me.
there is nothing to sell or purchase its is straight lending for those interested

hi redwing
did an interview with the mortage manager( the magazine) I think its called with kate about a month ago about using unlisted trusts.
haven't seen the colume yet.
I have got alot of the 13 mil covered and once the deal is across the line.
I will post most of the deal for you to have a look at and even for me its been more then creative and has been very worth while doing.
the cards are very close to the chest on this one and this is only a very small corner of the deal.
and lots of strings to pull together.
Its like the ball is on the spot, the keeper is in position and just got to get the ball across the line and the date is the end of this month and there is no defence just me to win.
not sure where to post may do it as a word doc as it is relatively complex deal but would be good for people to learn how creative you can be with a pen when you have to.

Back