3 Second-hand books picked up today

Picked up a couple of old second hand books today

1. A Millionaires common sense approach to wealth by Dexter Yager & Ron Ball
  2. How to make it big in Australia by Robert Treborlang
  3. The Magic of Thinking Big by David J Schwartz

Have you read any of these?

I read "The Magic of Thinking Big" a few years back. I enjoyed it. It was more to do with mindset on setting/achieving goals, leadership and your environment and how this may affect your ambitions if you don't guard your self talk and beliefs.

Nothing new that other books don't have, although this probably started the ball rolling as I would think it was written about 50 years ago. It had a very easy to read style about it.

The most memorable quote in the book from Disraeli...........Life is too short to be little. :)

I was working on a mine site up nth, during this time I met a couple of blokes that were into the 'Law of attraction' etc.

One particular night some of us got caught up in an intense chat about attracting wealth. Somebody recommended to me 'The magic of thinking Big'.
This stuck in the back of my mind for some reason.

After our chat I went to my donga to sleep. Lying in bed I put on my mp3 player and began listening to my latest self help talk.

The first topic was about a book the speaker recommended - The magic of thinking Big - by Schwartz!!!!!

Crikes!!! Shivers went down my spine! But I made damn sure I bought that book a week later.

It has given me some valuable insights and I recommend it to you.;)

Back