$3bn property trust rout forecast as values slide

Do you know the breakdown of the trusts though?

I would imagine most of them are commercial property, office space or shopping centres / carparks.

Interesting times ahead though.

Slam

Do you know the breakdown of the trusts though?

I would imagine most of them are commercial property, office space or shopping centres / carparks.

Interesting times ahead though.

Slam
Slam,i only have a basic understanding of how those system work,but i don't invest in those set-ups,you have limited control imho and control is what it is all about,i'm just a one man sideshow:)..imho willair..

This is old news for those in the sharemarket.
Its been a great opportunity for those who were prepared to invest when theres blood on the street.
Share prices bouncing all over the place based on changing moods between terror and relief.
I picked up Macquarie Office Fund at 15c after the capital raising in December, with a yield on my purchase price of around 20%.
Challenger Wine Trust at between 20-25c with a yield of around 20%.
General Property trust was fantastic as an arbritrage play. Buy the shares sell on a capital raising, buy back through on the capital raising (and not many people realised but you could actually apply for additional units at the capital raising price), sell them again when the market went through a 'relief' period.

hi willair any up dates on these
Nothing new "GR",just a normal day watching the big 4 banks go back too the levels they were 2 years ago,the only one i took a punt on was TCQ at below 10 cents but i intend on holding them for quite a while:)..imho willair..

Back