4 Bed house

I am looking for 4 bed house (not villa or townhouse) for investment and followed by self-use or other way around (depending on my personal situation). Since we both work in sydney cbd, so prefer it closer within 5-10 mins walk from the station and 30-40 mins train ride from the city. Will prefer close to good school. Am I dreaming ? or is there any such suburb left? I am okay with wait for market to cool down but will it help? Regards Manish

I am looking for 4 bed house (not villa or townhouse) for investment and followed by self-use or other way around (depending on my personal situation). Since we both work in sydney cbd, so prefer it closer within 5-10 mins walk from the station and 30-40 mins train ride from the city. Will prefer close to good school. Am I dreaming ? or is there any such suburb left? I am okay with wait for market to cool down but will it help? Regards Manish

What price range?

Are you looking in the Parra region given you are in Toongabbie?

Short answer no way- for that money you need to start on the outskirts of Sydney's western suburbs eg: Blacktown LGA. Trains approx 50-60mins from there....

Short answer no way- for that money you need to start on the outskirts of Sydney's western suburbs eg: Blacktown LGA. Trains approx 50-60mins from there....

Jacque - do you think markets will continue the way they have been or cool down soon?

Sydney Median house price appears to be just under $800k according to Residex. Crazy... $600k will get you a 3br unit within a 5 minute walk to station and 30-40min train trip...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 52
Back