4hrs of Joy this morning

This has been my day so, I have recieved phone calls from 2 PM's about 3 different properties

Property 1.
Hot water system blew last night. As it is indoor very few companies now make indoor ones so now looking around to find someone to fix it quickly however not the best time to be needing both a plumber and a sparky. Think I may already have this sorted but easily going to be a grand

Property 2.
Have water in the roof, 2 lights at one end of the house are filled. Tenant told PM he has turned off electricity and he got into the roof and all batts are saturated. It is lucky he is going away tomorrow as he will stay somewhere tonight so I have a week to work how to fix this one

Property 3.
This is a doozy, A possum has got between the bricks and the plaster board ( I dare say in the pink batts), he has then decided to get out and has scratched about 6 holes about 8cm in diameter in the plaster wall. Spoke with Body corp about insurance and there response was policy does not cover damage by vermon such as rats, mice, possum etc. I said so if a mice bites on a electrical cord and all the places catch on fire does that mean no one is covered, they are looking into it but might fix this one myself or send a mate around.

Jezza

Haha, whenever there are repairs to be made, it seems they come in multilples. I've had it happen a number of times. Best of luck.

Should have stayed in bed and not answered the phone :cool:.

1. Not much can be done about this one, not a major fix as they say just needs money and problem will go away :rolleyes:.

2. This is more of an issue, need to get the insulation out of the roof ASAP, If caused from storm activities contact insurance company.

3. Not a major fix, sounds like it will be quicker to just fix yourself. May also be worth putting it on body corp to secure the property from possums getting in.

Hope your day improves

Brian

Haha, whenever there are repairs to be made, it seems they come in multilples. I've had it happen a number of times. Best of luck.

This is so true.
Whenever we have a major issue, I cringe cause I know we will be having at least 2 more.
Everything always seems to come in 3's.

Back