5 year fixed rate under 5.00%

According to Suncorp website they have a special promotion on 3 year loans called 'Back to Basics Wow Factor'. Rate is 4.65% for first three years. These can be interest only for the first five years of the loan. $600 establishment fee and no ongoing fees. Offering redraw but not offset as far as I could see.
This offer is open until 30th September.
I am not a Suncorp customer but will enjoy watching the banks cut each others throats for new business over the coming months, as I'm looking to change PPOR this year.

According to Suncorp website they have a special promotion on 3 year loans called 'Back to Basics Wow Factor'. Rate is 4.65% for first three years. These can be interest only for the first five years of the loan. $600 establishment fee and no ongoing fees. Offering redraw but not offset as far as I could see.
This offer is open until 30th September.
I am not a Suncorp customer but will enjoy watching the banks cut each others throats for new business over the coming months, as I'm looking to change PPOR this year.

1. It's a intro/ honeymoon rate...after the 3rd year the rate jacks up to 5.29%.
2. No offset account ( Def not good if it's a PPOR)
3. It's a Variable rate not fix FYI

There's plenty of cheap "intro and honeymoon" rates out there but it's probably one of the worst product to get for a PPOR loan.

St George still looks to be at around 5.84% p.a.

Here's hoping they play catch up with the Majors

seeing that STG funding source is the same Licence as its parent, Id expect STG to not be far behind.

Generally speaking, id expect most funders to have access to similar money really soon

ta
rolf

St George still looks to be at around 5.84% p.a.

Here's hoping they play catch up with the Majors

Tenhcially they should and can follow Westpac as similar funding lines...but i would say they dont need too...as their model is completely diff and they dont need to complete for super super low rates, as they have a hold on the high LVR market/ NO LMI market and also "local branding" which gives them a competitive edge as well ie Bank of melbourne, St george, Bank SA etc...

After reading posts here I thought I'd renegotiate my loan with ANZ. They took it to their pricing team and got back to me today....
....drum roll....
They've offered me a fantastic 0.02% off my variable from 5.08% down to 5.06% :rolleyes:

So that's about $1 saving a week. Now my only problem is what to do with the savings.:D

After reading posts here I thought I'd renegotiate my loan with ANZ. They took it to their pricing team and got back to me today....
....drum roll....
They've offered me a fantastic 0.02% off my variable from 5.08% down to 5.06% :rolleyes:

So that's about $1 saving a week. Now my only problem is what to do with the savings.:D

Heh!

What is the loan amount, LVR?

Getting a lot of pricing through right now sub 4.9% with ease, I'm guessing you might have a deal within LMI territory/low loan amount?

Heh!

What is the loan amount, LVR?

Getting a lot of pricing through right now sub 4.9% with ease, I'm guessing you might have a deal within LMI territory/low loan amount?

20% deposit! 350k loan - new purchase

I was shocked!

I suspect that it was because I was negotiating rate after having signed the mortgage documents. Maybe I'll get a better rate when I threaten to leave in a few months

Note - that this is on the breakfree package. Not sure if that makes a difference

20% deposit! 350k loan - new purchase

I was shocked!

I suspect that it was because I was negotiating rate after having signed the mortgage documents. Maybe I'll get a better rate when I threaten to leave in a few months

Note - that this is on the breakfree package. Not sure if that makes a difference

PM me your details if you like, happy to put a request through. That's a joke!

Back