600k-700k in Melbourne

Where would you be looking in Melbourne if you had 600k-700k to spend on a PPOR? Would love something with best capital growth possibilities, i.e. land. Happy to renovate. Had been looking around West Footscray/Footscray but thinking may have even been priced out of around here.

Where would you be looking in Melbourne if you had 600k-700k to spend on a PPOR? Would love something with best capital growth possibilities, i.e. land. Happy to renovate. Had been looking around West Footscray/Footscray but thinking may have even been priced out of around here.

Yarraville, Footscray, Maidstone has a fair few in that price range.. All depends if you can afford/want to do a reno too.

Can afford and happy to do Reno problem is market doesn't seem to price those costs in so it isn't really much cheaper. Struggle to get anything on land around Yarraville for under 700k. Yeah definitely possibilities around here just got to keep looking around. Maidstone gets a big far from a train line unfortunately.

Can afford and happy to do Reno problem is market doesn't seem to price those costs in so it isn't really much cheaper. Struggle to get anything on land around Yarraville for under 700k. Yeah definitely possibilities around here just got to keep looking around. Maidstone gets a big far from a train line unfortunately.

Hi Sam,

Market is sure crazy at the moment, some parts of footscray are still possible.
I have two clients who just bought properties over the weekend in Maidstone and East Keilor.

These are both livable and good areas to buy in at the moment.

Back