88 million apartment? can we see this in australia?

After weeks of speculation, it's finally been revealed that Ekaterina Rybolovleva, the 22-year-old daughter of Russian billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev, is the purchaser of ex-Citigroup CEO Sandy Weill's penthouse at 15 Central Park West in New York.
Forbes reports that Rybolovleva paid the full $88 million sticker price, an unusual move given the soft housing market and a major boon for Weill, who promised to donate proceeds from the sale of the Manhattan apartment to charity.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45758631/#.TwKKCTVBmSo

i think that is beyond obscene but i guess if you have it, spend it

....or more accurately....if someone else hands it to you on a plate after flogging their guts out for their whole life, then why not give it away, no skin off her nose - right.

Yep - My BIL does some work for a guy who bought his daughter an oil tanker for her 21st.

Apparently her and her brother are absolutely *****e, spolit brats.

there is this guy i have met who is on my facebook page who has done his own property website. ourproperties something

basically it caters to overseas buyers etc... he has winery and farm tours for chinese residents looking to get into australia and not only apartment and houese. he's got quite a big following from local real estate agents in melbourne

New York is an amazing city though. I don't think anywhere in Australia has the appeal to warrant a similar price tag.

Back