9.5% gross yeild

Hi All
Well l have found a nice property that has a current yeild of 9.5% its in a population of 15 thousand. good demand for this type of rental. there is a huge upside for a make over to increase yeild but would also bump up value as well. Its a place l think l could take a "chunk " of money out of.{Which is what l need}
But [ oh yea the dreadful but]
I have lost all faith in my own DD
I,ve got it very wrong on the last 3 buys.
I have buggared up my serviceability.
Prolly could not get the funds anyway. nah l am sure l couldnt get the funds. Work situation has changed dramatically.
I think my MB would cringe if l called and asked to do a "can l " worksheet again"
I need to get a lock out from Realestate.com

oh well l just needed to say it out loud. I will get off my box now.
yadreamin [oh so true]

On the bright side
I am pretty chuffed to have found a good yeild at long last.

Yadda,

Remember whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, your right - so focus on how you can secure it instead of why you cant!

Success is 80% mindset x 20% Strategy.

Just do it!

I have lost all faith in my own DD
I,ve got it very wrong on the last 3 buys.

Well, it sounds like you're in a much better situation now to do DD than you used to be. Sure they're expensive mistakes at the time but the sole benefit of making them is you now know a lot more about what to look for.

I have buggared up my serviceability.
Prolly could not get the funds anyway. nah l am sure l couldnt get the funds.

Can't help you on the serviceability front but I would have thought there is no harm in trying, rather than jumping to foregone conclusions. If it's a good deal and that broker would cringe, perhaps it's time to get a new broker?

But if you genuinely can't afford it and would have no buffers etc then perhaps that lockout on re.com would be worthwhile...

Back