About NRAS in Brisbane

Hi all,

Just a quick update - I am now property managing NRAS properties in Brisbane. I am currently registered with one group (consortium) but I know from current owners - there is so little information about NRAS out there in relation to the property management side of things.

I am willing to shed light to what I know.

:)

Lu

Hi all,

Just a quick update - I am now property managing NRAS properties in Brisbane. I am currently registered with one group (consortium) but I know from current owners - there is so little information about NRAS out there in relation to the property management side of things.

I am willing to shed light to what I know.

:)

Lu

Hi Lu, Can you tell us more about this please? How is it different to a non-NRAS property? Thanks Linda

we are in the process of getting certified to handle NRAS properties.

and will be the same flat fees.

we are also putting an information package together as well.

Ok so under NRAS your stuck with the same property manager that the property is sold through? Or can you change or choose your PM as long as they are "NRAS qualified" (aka outside the group you bought through)?

Ok so under NRAS your stuck with the same property manager that the property is sold through? Or can you change or choose your PM as long as they are "NRAS qualified" (aka outside the group you bought through)?

correct look at the terms of you contract notice period still applies but you have the option to move.

Each NRAS consortium will have a different rule for this. Some will appoint the PM. Others will allow you to choose from a list of "approved" PM's... others will let you choose any one.

Back