Adelaide Bank

Hi there,

Has anyone used Adelaide Bank for home/investment property loans?

I believe they have the option of 100% offset accounts on fixed rate loans?

Anything to watch out for here?

Thanks.

JIT

I have my home loan with AB.
Loan is split into 3 separate facilities each with and offset.
2 of the 3 are fixed.
No probs, all good :). Each offset charges $10 monthly fee but worth it for the flexibility
I dont use AB though for my day to day banking which I imagine could prove difficult with no branches / ATM's etc..... I imagine Melbourne would be similar.

Ross

I have three mortgages with them.

Their 100% offset is great...I have 3 fixed rates on them at the moment.

No gotchas other than paying a fee for each ...when they rollover...they offer to fix again for free.

Their service is also better than the Big 4.

Hi there,

Has anyone used Adelaide Bank for home/investment property loans?

I believe they have the option of 100% offset accounts on fixed rate loans?

Anything to watch out for here?

Thanks.

JIT, Do you mean Bendigo Bank? All their new products are branded as Bendigo so wouldn't you just use Bendigo or is there some difference in their requirements?

Gools

Hi JIT, I have my investment loan through them no prob at all so far, seem great to deal with. I actually got a call from a real person near settlement to make sure it was set up the way I wanted. A bit stressfull around approval time as they were a bit slow (to be fair I think it was the mortgage insurer), but Rolf got me through in the end though :cool:

They're doing a promo now too for new clients - an extra .15 points off variable for life of loan so 6.59. As long as your broker gets the paperwork right you get a loan quality reward.

Back