ADELAIDE - Dinner 12th October

Sim

Administrator
I'm going to be in Adelaide the second week of October for work, and figured it might be a great opportunity to get together with some of the people there I haven't seen for a while, and maybe meet a few new people too !

With Corsa's help, we've arranged dinner for the Tuesday night

7:30pm Tuesday 12th October
La Trattoria
346 King William Street
(in between Halifax Street and just near Trims)

Please RSVP (email or PM myself or Corsa) by next Wednesday (6th Oct) so that we can book numbers for the restaurant.

Look forward to seeing you all there !

Hi All

We currently have 7 confirmed and 1 maybe for our dinner with Sim in Adelaide on Tuesday 12th October.

It would be great to get a group of Adelaidians/Somersoftians together especially as Sim wants to meet with us here in Adelaide as I know that Sim personally puts in a lot of effort looking after some of the "behind the scenes" techo stuff with Somersoft (including evening work doing upgrades etc) and I think it will be a great opportunity to get together with other Investors to network and meet some new people with similar interests.

If anyone wishes to come along or requires any further details just let me know and I will include you in the booking.

Looking forward to seeing you there

Cheers

Corsa :)

Thanks Corsa.

I didn't want it to be all about me (as much as that would help my ego ... or hurt it if nobody turned up !!) :D

I just figured that there's always a reason to get together with like-minded folk, and it just so happens I'm going to be in Adelaide with a bit of time on my hands in the evenings, so why not catch up with some of the people I haven't seen in a while (or haven't met before).

Reminder about this coming up on Tuesday ... I'm at the airport now, about to fly over !

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

(PS. I'm sure it's not too late if you haven't already RSVPd to Corsa - we might be able to squeeze a few more people in ?)

A Great Night!

duncan_m said:
Hi Corsa,

Thanks for organising that! :)

It was a good night and I thoroughly enjoyed everyones company!

Ditto!

Thanks again Corsa. It was really a pleasant evening to meet with a few locals and discuss common interests. Sharing our experiences was a great thing and it also reinforced that some of the current and budding property millionaires are real, ordinary, everyday people.

Regards,
Chris.

From the piker

Sorry I could not make it, we head off to the UK for a few weeks on Monday so this week has been a write off as I try to clear the decks.

Glad it was a success, I hope to make the next one.

Regards

Trump

Yes, thanks Corsa, it was great to catch up with people again and meet some new people too.

We must do this again sometime !

Back