Adelaide: losing the faith

I used Rawlinsons a few years ago for a couple of Villa's I have in Unley. I was happy with the results, and the price was quite reasonable.

Kind regards

Flex

reply to Dr Bob

Hello,
I wonder why did you choose to buy negative egaring property as it cost you money from the beginning??? I thinnk we invest in RE to make money not to lose money
regards,
Sharon

Re: reply to Dr Bob

Originally posted by sharon
Hello,
I wonder why did you choose to buy negative egaring property as it cost you money from the beginning??? I thinnk we invest in RE to make money not to lose money
regards,
Sharon

I see you just read Rich Dad Poor Dad.. yet another faithful convert religiously trotting out the faith.

Duncan.

Sharon, just because a property is negatively geared doesn't mean it is not cash flow positive. I have a couple that are -ve geared and about $50 per week cash flow positive.

negative gearing

hello :)
i think we have different idea about positive cash flow properties then :)
I hope that tax law will not be changed for years to come so that we will be all benefit from RE.

all the best with your REI

Regards,

Sharon

Dr Bob, Since you have some good equity there why not keep the unit & find something cheap in the outer outer suburbs with good cashflow return. Don't expect great capital gain but you already have that in the unit. Hubby & I have done this many times (couple a cheapies then a dearer one with better equity) this year alone!
Cheers from Brenda Irwin

Re: reply to Sharon

Originally posted by sharon
Hello,
regards,
Sharon

Thanks for the reply Sharon,

I did by an IP to make money, (for my retirement) and felt that a small weekly loss could be viewed as forced savings. Considering the recent capital gains this has payed off and I was hoping to get some feedback on the local market from the more experienced property investors on the forum. I must admit that the feedback to this post has stopped any thoughts of selling!

Regards Dr.Bob

Hello Dr Bob,
i think we do have different ways to structure our investment plans :)
it is good to hear from other people experience, however I think as investors we need to educate ourserlves as well.
I think we all learnt to walk before we run , right :)
all the best with your investments
Sharon

Back