Adelaide meeting v2.0

Hi there, I used to post under Beijos23 but I am having account problems, anyway I just wanted to say that I told my dad about this meet up (he lives in Adelaide) and he would like to go along. He does not use this forum but has an active interest in property. He will meet you there at 6:30 bongiornos. He is in his 60’s his name is Peter.
Thanks

Can someone please confirm where you will be sitting so I can direct him where to go, I can just imagine him joining the wrong table's conversation LOL, thanks

Hey Beijos2,

Just tell him, there will be one Indian in a long sleeve t-shirt and blue jeans in the group of 3. If that helps mate :).

Adelaide Meeting 3.0

Hi everyone,

It was great to meet up with Zeddy, FirstMillion and Peter last month, and a big thankyou to Zeddy for organising!

We discussed having a regular catchup (trying for monthly) so i thought I'd get the ball rolling. Judging by the post so far a weekday evening seems to work for most people; I propose:

Tuesday 20th November, 6.30pm
Cafe Boccelli's, Hutt St​
And....discuss!

Hi everyone,

It was great to meet up with Zeddy, FirstMillion and Peter last month, and a big thankyou to Zeddy for organising!

We discussed having a regular catchup (trying for monthly) so i thought I'd get the ball rolling. Judging by the post so far a weekday evening seems to work for most people; I propose:

Cafe Boccelli's, Hutt St​
And....discuss!

Put me down.:)

Count me in

It was great meeting Eeho, Zeddy and Peter. I will attend this meeting. Hope you guys don't mind me sharing the meeting details with other investors.

Thank you

Of course not, the more the merrier! I will make the booking the weekend before when we have a good idea of numbers.

Cheers,
Eeho

Unfortunately I cannot make this one. I knew the date looked familiar - meeting with the priest for our wedding that evening.

Hopefully the next one!

Awwwwwwwwww cmon cjay,cant ya change the date with the priest? :eek::eek: Only jokin :)

Haha, I was sitting there going "hrmmm that date looks familiar... Must have a meeting on during the day.". Lucky I checked my schedule..

And considering I'll conscript her into the reno, best to keep her happy. :)

Havent been active on here for a long time but recently started reading again last few months. A definite maybe for the catch-up at this point :D

Cheers

The list so far...

Hi Adelaidians!

Can you beleive it? The meeting is only 1 week away! Here are the details again for those playing along at home:
Cafe Boccelli's, Hutt St

So far I have the following people down:

Yes
eeho
jim1964
firstmillion
Logica

Maybe
Zeddy
RobbieP
Brady
d.one

Any changes to those lists at this stage? Those who haven't replied yet are more than welcome of course! I'll make the booking on Thursday.

Aaaaaand go!

:cool:Thanks everyone,

I'll book a table for 6 to account for a couple of maybes, and just update as needed the day before.

See you next Tuesday!

Wow, sorry I missed this, O.S. right now and have been off-line for ages, will def be at next one if I can!

Back