Adelaide meeting v2.0

Looking harder for me to make it. :( I've got an appointment for 4pm to 5pm for work, and a previous social engagement at 8pm.

Still a 50/50 for me. :(

Would be great to meet Logica in particular, as I'm contemplating my next steps, which may involve a buyers agent.

Hi Adelaidians!

Can you beleive it? The meeting is only 1 week away! Here are the details again for those playing along at home:
Tuesday 20th November, 6.30pm
Cafe Boccelli's, Hutt St

So far I have the following people down:

Yes
eeho
jim1964
firstmillion
Logica

Maybe
Zeddy
RobbieP
Brady
d.one

Any changes to those lists at this stage? Those who haven't replied yet are more than welcome of course! I'll make the booking on Thursday.

Aaaaaand go!

All go for me,i am assuming this time means we will be eating?anyway,i will be :)

Don't know if I'm too late, but could I put my name down for tomorrow night please.

Only been around the forum for the last few weeks but need to get around others for a bit of encouragement in the investing arena.

Cheers, Roger

Sorry can't make it

Hi Eeho and team,

My wife has training until 7 PM and I hv to look after the kids. SOrry can't make it.

Enjoy and will see you all next time.

Hi everyone,

We have a booking tonight for 6 at Cafe Boccelli's, Hutt St; under the name of 'Somersoft'. I have the following people down, although of course anyone else is welcome :)

Yes
eeho
jim1964
TrainTrax
Logica

Maybe
Zeddy
RobbieP
Brady

Back