Adelaide RE Investors Group Dec Meeting

The next meeting will be held at Cafe De Val, Cnr Pirie & Pultney Sts Adelaide, at 6-30 PM Tuesday 9th December. Please email me [email protected] if you are coming so I can arrange seating.
Regards Ray

Hi Dee,
The meeting was attended by about 20 investors with a very diverse range of experience. Three speakers covered areas of their expertise & everyone including yours truly learned lots. Plenty of networking was done & the next meeting on Tuesday 13th January 2004, promises to be equally imformative with some very interesting speakers agreeing to part with some of their hard earned wisdom. You & all other Adelaide Real Estate Investors should make a point of being there.
Regards Ray

Hey rayss........is the meeting at the same place and time?

Just looking for the details so I can put it in the forum calendar. :)

Thanks,
Ruby

Hi Ruby,
Yes, same place, same time. If you pencil in the 2nd Tuesday of every month in 2004, I'm sure you will learn lots by this time next year. Please send me your email address & I will send you an Information form to fill out.
Regards Ray

Thanks rayss, but I'm in Melbourne so wont be able to attend the meetings.......sorry. :(

I keep the Forum Calendar up to date.........unfortunately a lot of members don't even realise it is there. It's a great feature........so please use it everyone! If there is something happening in your area, the details are usually in there or at least a link to the original thread.

The Calendar button is at the top of all the pages. :D

Ruby.

Back