Adelaide real Estate Investors Group

The December Meeting will start at 6.30 pm at 3rd floor 300 Flinders St Adelaide (Cnr Hutt St) on Tuesday 14th Dec . If you haven't been yet, now is the time. Lots of friendly, experienced people to network with, plenty of discussion, a very interesting & pertinent special guest,loads of information. Costs nothing except your involvement, time, and a gold coin for a cuppa or an ale. Just email me at [email protected] & I will send you an information form & more details. A great night was had by all who attended our first Xmas dinner on last Saturday Night to celebrate our first year since the group was formed. Many thanks to Father John Xmas & Mary Rachel Xmas for the presents they delivered to all present for recording future real estate acquirements.
We wish all forumites the very best for the festive & holiday seasons & thanks for the informative discussion throughout the year.
Regards Summo

rayss said:
The December Meeting will start at 6.30 pm at 3rd floor 300 Flinders St Adelaide (Cnr Hutt St) on Tuesday 14th Dec . If you haven't been yet, now is the time. Lots of friendly, experienced people to network with, plenty of discussion, a very interesting & pertinent special guest,loads of information. Costs nothing except your involvement, time, and a gold coin for a cuppa or an ale. Just email me at [email protected] & I will send you an information form & more details. A great night was had by all who attended our first Xmas dinner on last Saturday Night to celebrate our first year since the group was formed. Many thanks to Father John Xmas & Mary Rachel Xmas for the presents they delivered to all present for recording future real estate acquirements.
We wish all forumites the very best for the festive & holiday seasons & thanks for the informative discussion throughout the year.
Regards Summo

Just wondering if there are going to be any meets in the near future in Adelaide? It would be good for a newbie like myself to start networking, meeting new people and sharing information...

Does one have to become a member or anything? How many people are apart of the Adelaide group?

Thanks in advance. :)

Back