Advise re investment

I have just completed knock down rebuild of my property. Where i would have 650 k loan and 700 K equity. I am looking at getting in into investment property.
Please advise as to how should i set up my finance ? where should i be looking ?

Last edited:
I have just completed knock down rebuild of my property. Where i would have 6.5 k loan and 7 K equity. I am looking at getting in into investment property.
Please advise as to how should i set up my finance ? where should i be looking ?

$7,000 won't even pay the stamps on an IP in most states :eek:. Are you sure the numbers above are correct?

A good mortgage broker would be a good place to start. You have not provided enough information to answer.

I'm assuming $650k loan and $70k equity.

Rather than trying to find a good bank yourself, have a chat with a broker about the specifics. You'll want to be sure they set it up correctly, with a separate split for the new funds so your loans aren't contaminated and interest is deductible.

Which lender to use will depend on your situation, but often it's possible to stay with your current lender if you'd prefer that.

You can then use a different lender for the purchase of the IP if need be.

I wonder if it should read $600K loan and $700K equity?
I have just completed knock down rebuild of my property. Where i would have 650 k loan and 700 K equity. I am looking at getting in into investment property.
Please advise as to how should i set up my finance ? where should i be looking

$7,000 won't even pay the stamps on an IP in most states :eek:. Are you sure the numbers above are correct?

A good mortgage broker would be a good place to start. You have not provided enough information to answer.
Please advise as to how should i set up my finance ? where should i be looking

Back