America - North Dakota - Advice.

Hi All.

I have been reading quite a bit about this area lately and wanted know if anyone has any experience investing in America or more specifically North Dakota?

Many thanks
David

no prop investing exp in north america..but i spent 6 years in neighbouring state of MN.
not much industry/job wise is in north dakota compared to other mid western states. great plains software used to be the highlight of the state based in fargo(eventually taken over by microsoft). not sure if they are still there or not..
good luck with you dd :)

no prop investing exp in north america..but i spent 6 years in neighbouring state of MN.
not much industry/job wise is in north dakota compared to other mid western states. great plains software used to be the highlight of the state based in fargo(eventually taken over by microsoft). not sure if they are still there or not..
good luck with you dd :)

Thanks.

Have a google around the housing shortage in Bakken/ North Dakota due to crazy things happening in the oil fields there. Hotels 80% booked by oil companies, workers sleeping in cars.

There are a few scams going around but you can buy an apartment as part of a complex, threre are high management fees but returns are much better than Atlanta or Georgia.

Newest edition of investor magazine has a couple of pages on investing in America.

Back