An Interview with Investor2009

Thanks for the interview. It proves that everyone has their own journey & goals.

You mentioned that initially you bought 2 units, interstate house and another local house.
Then you sold one unit & the interstate house but bought another house.

So, you have one unit & 2 houses now. I'm a bit surprised this is sufficient for you to have 'optional Financial Independence' :)

Thanks for the interview. It proves that everyone has their own journey & goals.

You mentioned that initially you bought 2 units, interstate house and another local house.
Then you sold one unit & the interstate house but bought another house.

So, you have one unit & 2 houses now. I'm a bit surprised this is sufficient for you to have 'optional Financial Independence' :)

I am confused as well.
As I understand, you bought 2 units and sold both of them.
You bought one interstate house and sold it.
You bought one house locally and bought one more that rents easily.

So, you have 2 houses as IP and one as PPOR.
I have same question as Devank above.

Thanks for the story Investor2009

It's always great to read these interviews and I guess hard to put it all down in relatively short paragraphs

The above posts had me thinking, so I read through the story so far and thought at the end that you now have the PPoR on acreage and 2 IP's (Houses).

Is this a mini-retirement :eek:)

Last edited:
Thanks for the interview! I really enjoyed the quotes and the snippets of information about your mindset and motivation. Very inspiring!

I am confused as well.
As I understand, you bought 2 units and sold both of them.
You bought one interstate house and sold it.
You bought one house locally and bought one more that rents easily.

So, you have 2 houses as IP and one as PPOR.
I have same question as Devank above.

Comforting to see I am not the only one confused.

Y-Man are there some gaps on the interview that can be filled in?

It's always inspiring to read how others succeed. Well done on your journey and it's great that you are set up for the future years to come....:)

Back