analyse the numbers on deal?

Originally posted by Tony
Hey XBenX,
No flaming war with Tonyd, how could i argue with anyone with a name like Tony? :D Wonder if he is from italian extraction like myself? Was just trying to make the distinction between the 2 of us, especially since i had made comments earlier on in the piece.

Regards to one & all (yes even Tonyd) :p

Tony

damn, i was hoping for a fight to the death :)

was just geeing(is that a word?) you both up :)

Hey XBenX,
You have the wrong approach if want to gee me up, sorry ladies if this is sexist but a pretty lady in a swimsuit always has the desired effect or maybe a fabulous property deal is ok too (did i say that, think i need to get out more) :D

Regards Tony.
PS. Maybe the 2 Tony's should tag team against XBenX :cool:

You have the wrong approach if want to gee me up, sorry ladies if this is sexist but a pretty lady in a swimsuit always has the desired effect or maybe a fabulous property deal is ok too (did i say that, think i need to get out more)

Hmm... and I guess you'd be in heaven with a a pretty lady in a swimsuit... offering you a fabulous property deal?? Or owning fabulous property? Or a fabulous property owned by a PLiaS?? I'd better stop before I get to the property in a swimsuit.

Hey Carmel,
Oh baby, now your speaking the langauage of LUV :p

Pretty girl in swimsuit & cool property deal

Ciao Tony
PS. All we need now is chocolate, maybe pizza too :D

Chocolate!!! I can't believe I left out chocolate. Go, Tony! :p A man who understands the importance of chocolate will do very well in life!! Pizza... must be good pizza.

Back