Any 2nd hand DVD/Video Resources for Sale?

Hi all,

I am interested in buying a few property development and renovation courses to get me started, not after any specific one in particular, just a few of the good ones going around to get me started. In particular I am interested in video courses.

If you have any second hand ones available for sale, please let me know i?d be keen to purchase them.

Thank You
JR

lol, thanks Scott, I think I am already familiar with that particular range of "DVD/video resources", after others geared more specifically to property development and real estate ifp ossible

I have one of the female handyman docos. One woman renovates a whole town: Debbie does Dallas ;)

Did Debbie have to do Dallas after the damage caused by the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

I'd be suggesting though that you look at books and new DVDs. It may well be that people would be reluctant to part with DVDs which are really good.

Did Debbie have to do Dallas after the damage caused by the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

I'd be suggesting though that you look at books and new DVDs. It may well be that people would be reluctant to part with DVDs which are really good.

No dramas, just putting it out there in case there is.

cherrie barber n mark rolton n reno kings

hi jamie,

pls pm me if you still need second hand resources i have cherie barber full set of renovation as well as development n mark rolton n reno kings,

rgds
uni

Back