Any Breaking Bad fans here?

Curious Walt Jr, who plays the son...... does he actually have cerebral palsy in real life? He is very good actor.

From Wkipedia:
RJ Mitte as Walter White, Jr. ? Walter and Skyler's son, who has cerebral palsy. He begins lashing out after Walter's cancer announcement. Like Walter Jr., Mitte has cerebral palsy, although his is a milder form. Mitte stated he had to regress from his therapy to portray the character, staying up late into the night to slur his speech and learning to walk on crutches so his walking wouldn't look fake.

Agree with previous posts....this has to be one of the best TV shows ever made. Started watching it about a month ago and am now half way through season 5 but so don't want it to end.
Trying to figure out what I should watch next...'Sons of Anarchy'or 'Games of Thrones'?

Yeah looking forward to 'Better Call Saul' too.

Game of thrones is awesome - you won't be disappointed.

I still have breaking bad up there as my all time fav though.

Cheers

Jamie

He seems to be coping.

a_560x375.jpg

Oh my geeeeeeezus his doing just fine. But who cares, I still am to find something that comes close to Breaking Bad.
Fargo, was pretty good though;)

house of cards is outstanding, was released on foxtel last week. finished the entire season already

New season should be out soon, I like how they release it all in one go. BB is pretty amazing too, loved seeing Walt's character develop!

Someone told me today that Sons of Anarchy is brilliant...
Anyone watching this, Does it come anywhere close to BB

Back