Any Frankston investors wanting to feature in API case study..?

API is planning to do a major feature on Frankston before Eastlink opens in June and they are after a case study from a Frankston investor who has invested in the area in the past 12 months.

If one of the investors who have recently purchased there would like to volunteer for a case study (including details of their portfolio and a questionairre along with a recent photo to appear next to the case study) please pm me asap and I will forward the details of the API contact.

The deadline for the information to go to API is tomorrow (Monday)..!

Cheers

Harris

Why is the criteria that they have had to have bought in the last 12 months Harris?

I think the feature is going to make reference to the growth in values over the last 12 months in frankston and would want some actual examples of the properties purchased in the last 12-18 months and the current valuation.

The buying experience for an investor who has bought in the current market (6-12 mths) is something else they want to highlight.

Did you buy anything there in the last 12 months Marc..?

Harris

No, we bought a unit in Central Frangers in 2004.

I can't wait to read the API article.

The news will be all good I'm sure.

API contacted me today ... they are running a tight deadline for input but it provides a good opportunity for me reflect on my choices of location.
I need a few hours to photoshop my photo :eek:

Bad if you're trying to publish a magazine prior to Eastlink's opening. Good if you invest or commute in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs.

Thanks ffc1883_1996.
Do you think Eastlink will have some impact on Outer Suburbs like Berwick?
sorry for going off the track...

Submitted my feedback to questions for the article (and photo) yesterday. I don't think they are looking for any more.
Was unable to make myself sound very glamorous as a beginner, however hopefully the photoshopped photo and prowess of the article's author will shine through :D

Well, my Eastlink rumor turned out to be bollocks. Also, my copy of API turned up yesterday and I can’t find a feature on Frankston. Double disappointment!

Hi ffc - It is to be featured in "May" edition, not April.

Eastlink is to open before June, so the feature on Frankston is actually timed to coincide with the opening of Eastlink.

Harris

It can't be released yet - I've not proofed the article!

My negotiating skills need a lot of work .. i was unable to score a subscription as a result of my small contribution to API's content.

Also, when you guys do read it ... please try not to be too harsh on me if i come across as a pompous amateur ;)

Back