Any mortgage brokers here?

Hi
any mortgage brokers who are familiar with helping people working overseas to get a loan from australian bank?

My friend has 2 properties in Australia with bank loan. But he moved overseas for work, and wondering if he can get a bank loan from Australia.

PLease contact me

Hi
any mortgage brokers who are familiar with helping people working overseas to get a loan from australian bank?

My friend has 2 properties in Australia with bank loan. But he moved overseas for work, and wondering if he can get a bank loan from Australia.

PLease contact me

Plenty of brokers on the forums that can take care of this. :)

Where is your friend based?

Cheers,
Redom

Lending from overseas is fairly straight forward. There are some restrictions which can depend on the country your friend is in and what currency they're paid in.

It can sometimes be tricky to demonstrate income, but usually a combination of payslips and bank statements showing salary receipts will do it. The other thing to consider is having enough time to actually get things done. Documents will likely need to be sent overseas and back, which can take extra time.

CBA have got the best policy when it comes to non-resident lending, Westpac, St George and NAB and somewhere in the middle and Macquarie are the worst.

This is based on LVR (some will do 95% whereas others will only do 80%) and also the documentation that the banks request.

Off to Europe in 3 weeks for my annual Xmas visit and meeting up with a forum client in Qatar on the way over.

Promise we don't provide this level of service for every Expat client but the times match up so all good.

Have to also say Anz are right up there with their NR loans.

Put one in Monday morning and was approved Monday afternoon at 90% +LMI.

Cheers

Yes very good Rolf and with the Dragon they would have sent you 9 separate emails asking you to reconfirm which product you really wanted.

If you can get around the 80% of overseas salary with Anz you are fine.

Back