Anyone been to Geoff Doidge's seminar?

Hi people, i was wondering if anyone here has been to Geoff Doidge's renovating seminar in Brisbane?

The "renovator king" charges $1,497 (if you book early) for a 1 day, 12 hour seminar on how to add value to property.

I'm seriously thinking of going and was wondering if any attendees can recommend it, or if anyone has heard any feedback about it?

The link is:
http://www.financialsuccesssystems.com/index1.htm

Capitalist,

Nice name u have there hope no one puts pig after it…

Yes I went to their course last year found it very good to the point we bought a reno in BNE & applied the new knowledge.
The only comment that I could possibly make is that it is focused predominantly on BNE property i.e. timber homes not low set brick & tile.
There’s nothing wrong with that because you can adopt their theory anywhere.

Geoff used to post on here and may well still visit but not as active anymore. Go along to the course it is money well spent and you never know it may motivate you do buy a renovator.

Good luck

Mr Ed

Excellent value for money and time. Certainly well spent as far as I am concerned.
Yes, biased to renovators as this is where he made money but also covers the basics well.
Like everything, I guess you judge a course on its returns - in my case exceptional return on money and time. It is more of a hands on type course as oppossed to others which tend to be motivational. Have recommended it to many friends and those that have followed through are rapt and have benifited. By the way, I'm not tied up with Geoff or his company - no kick backs here, just an honest opinion.

Thanks for the replies Mr Ed & rambada.
I did a search on Geoff's name after i posted and got back a lot of responses which i'm still trying to wade through. It seems most people recommend his course, but i believe he doesn't personally post as often after being warned about spamming.

I think i will invest the (tax-deductible) money and do the course as renovations is the area where where i want to concentrate. I'm pretty much convinced it's worth it though it seem a lot for just 12 hours!

Hi Capitalist

I did the course and would agree that it was very BNE based I also thought that the course was to rushed and a bit light on detail with a lot of video of stuff thats been on TV.

I was also not overly impressed with their panel of experts

I think if the course had been over 2 days (16 hours) with more content and less hype then it would represent even more value.

Cheers

Re: Geoff Doidge's seminar

Hi all, My hubby & I attended the seminar at a time when we had trouble finding any properties in our price range that didn't need a little cosmetic reno.
We didn't have a clue about how to reno cheaply with a limited budget so the seminar was a godsend! Now we don't shy away from an IP which needs a bit-o-fix'n as Geoff & Paul taught us how to see potential profit when we couldn't see the forest for the trees.
Cheers from Brenda Irwin

Back