Anyone experiencing delays with AMP at the moment?

Valuation was done Thurs morning and still hasn't been loaded into the system. Broker can't start till he has it. So annoying. How long does it take to enter a price into the system!!!!?

Yeah they're slow at the moment. It's not the first time - and I'm sure it won't be the last.

I remember one of their fixed rate promos a couple of years back - processing times blew out to 3-4 weeks. It was ridiculous.

Valuation was done Thurs morning and still hasn't been loaded into the system. Broker can't start till he has it. So annoying. How long does it take to enter a price into the system!!!!?

Hit and miss with AMP.
Currently they are ok, all of our AMP our file went to full approval within 3-4 days ( Obv we had pre-approvals in place)

But as i said it's a hit and miss with this bunch....it's def gonna blow pass 6+ days coming towards end of FY for AMP.

Yeah they're slow at the moment. It's not the first time - and I'm sure it won't be the last.

I remember one of their fixed rate promos a couple of years back - processing times blew out to 3-4 weeks. It was ridiculous.

They were the firs to reduce the fix rate below 5% and dame !!! Couldn't even call them...

I can't say I've every been happy with AMPs service levels. Sometimes it's okay, quite often it's not. I don't recall it ever being great, they are a difficult lender to deal with.

That said, they do have their niche. They tend to be a lender that you go to for very specific reasons and there's probably not many alternatives.

Right now though, I wouldn't be too concerned about a 24 delay in loading a property valuation. I've experienced far worse with other lenders on this same thing. At the moment there's a lot of infrastructure related problems as a result of the weather last week in Sydney, quite a few lenders are experiencing delays. The cause of these delays is probably solved by now but the lenders are still playing catch up.

Back