Anyone watching My Kitchen Rules

Slight tangent, but I watched commercial tv for the first time in months last night to watch Sherlock on channel 9.

Dear god. How do people put up with so many ads? The Block was on before it and it was just one huge commercial. Ad breaks every 5-7 minutes when Sherlock was on, whenever they wanted with no care for the storyline. Plus the fact they showed it 1 month after it was shown in the UK.

This is why Australians are the largest illegal downloaders of TV shows. The sheer contempt shown by the commercial networks.

Slight tangent, but I watched commercial tv for the first time in months last night to watch Sherlock on channel 9.

Dear god. How do people put up with so many ads? The Block was on before it and it was just one huge commercial. Ad breaks every 5-7 minutes when Sherlock was on, whenever they wanted with no care for the storyline. Plus the fact they showed it 1 month after it was shown in the UK.

This is why Australians are the largest illegal downloaders of TV shows. The sheer contempt shown by the commercial networks.
I hit record & do something else for half an hour then skip through the ads...
(maybe the odd illegal download :D)

Back