ANZ free book offer......

Agree with you MACCA. The inflatable chopping board sounds like it would make a wonderful Christmas present, the repair kit could be the add-on for the birthdays during the year:D

Howdy All,

I too filled in the questionaire not expecting anything..but lo' and behold, a book turned up in my mailbox over the weekend.

I read the first couple of chapters and think it is okay so far.

However, I was most confused by the space saving catelogue. I understood it was tongue in cheek and some of the ideas were very funny (inflatable chopping board and grand stand sofa) - but I couldn't help thinking how much money went into the design and production of the booklet. I would have been happy to receive my freebie book and cost of the catelogue to go into improving banking services or a bigger dividend to investors. ;)

Originally posted by littlemaze
However, I was most confused by the space saving catelogue. I understood it was tongue in cheek and some of the ideas were very funny (inflatable chopping board and grand stand sofa) - but I couldn't help thinking how much money went into the design and production of the booklet.

Yeah, but we're all busy talking about the promotional material, and I have shown a few friends because it is amusing. How good viral marketing is that??
ANZ are rubbing their hands with glee!

Jas

And I don't remember any promotional material at all.
I guess I must have chucked it into the recycling box without even looking at it.
Hmmmm.....

"And I don't remember any promotional material at all.
I guess I must have chucked it into the recycling box without even looking at it.
Hmmmm....."

And the garbage man saw a bright-coloured brochure in the bin. It was glossy and reminded him that Christmas is only a week away. Suddenly he realised that the next pay is only in January and he has no money to buy pressies for the kids. He pulled the brochure out of rubbish and read it - it was a credit card offer from ANZ bank. Approval over the phone, no fee for the first year. He was rescued. At least for now. :) :) :)

Say cheese :p

Lotana

Back