Appreciative new member

G'day everyone,

As a new forum member, I just wanted to say hello and tell you how informative this forum is to me. I have been lurking for about 3 years.:eek: Yes I do tend to procrastinate. I look forward to learning more about property investment from the more experienced investors here.

BTW I was looking at real estate for sale this afternoon and came upon this gem of a description of the kitchen of a property in Bundaberg. "...The very impressive kitchen would surely satisfy the most difficult mother-in law and would sure to impress the wife. The electrical appliances in the kitchen really do complement the set up of the kitchen with an underbench oven, rangehood and modest cooktop.... Guess who does the cooking at his house:rolleyes:

BTW I was looking at real estate for sale this afternoon and came upon this gem of a description of the kitchen of a property in Bundaberg. "...The very impressive kitchen would surely satisfy the most difficult mother-in law and would sure to impress the wife. The electrical appliances in the kitchen really do complement the set up of the kitchen with an underbench oven, rangehood and modest cooktop.... Guess who does the cooking at his house:rolleyes:

Welcome, phil.

I'm sure there's money to be made in compiling a book of real estate speke! I, personally, hate my mother-in-law being anywhere near my kitchen. I wonder what's with the "modest cooktop"? It doesn't seem to go with the "very impressive kitchen".

Enjoy the forum

The agents always used to try impress my wife with the kitchen features, she'd nod her head appropriately. At the time I was the one doing most of the cooking :)

Welcome to the forum.

Back