• Male

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Female

Votes: 57 37.0%
  • Other - please explain...

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Checked again...same result still have all the relevant items to qualify as a male.....given the feedback I am getting...might have to list myself as other....he...he!

Anyway having met Travelbug, Fokas, Sim, & Handandy....they should be able to vouch for me!;)......I hope...:p

I thought you were a girlie too - Sash as in Sasha!

Checked again...same result still have all the relevant items to qualify as a male.....given the feedback I am getting...might have to list myself as other....he...he!

Anyway having met Travelbug, Fokas, Sim, & Handandy....they should be able to vouch for me!;)......I hope...:p

You were the one wearing make up and the skirt right? Still a male though... ;)

ok ok. Lame joke I know.

Hangon...just doing the Crocodile Dundee test....yep...confirmed that I am male!:p

Dazzling however thinks I am female.......so I should have put other??;)

Don't worry Sash, I've always thought you were a man.

You can imagine my suprise when I met you!:eek::D

Regards JO

Don't worry Sash, I've always thought you were a man.

You can imagine my suprise when I met you!:eek::D

Regards JO

OK.... now I am confused. I always thought Sash was a woman because Dazz always referred to him as a "she".

So Jo..... if you always thought he was a man, but were surprised when you met him..... does that mean he was in heels or lingerie or something??? :eek::D

PS. I should have called myself Mrs Wylie as often people call me "mate". I have lumps that most men would not like...... at least not on their own bodies :).

Last edited:
Funny isn't it, around this neck of the woods everyone is mate or luv, all the genders. Very daggy, bush speak, yet the kids speak really well. Well spoken, no slang, no, umm, broadness?, no g'day stuff, definitely no mate. We also (seem) to have escaped the "like" and "whatever"...too, it's beautiful.

Their was a great little documentary on Aussie speak, origins, differentials b/w states, and it a dying linguistic:p Days of sheila, mate, goodonya, g'day are numbered. Whatsisname, John the ex New Zealander guy-comedian hosted it, was brilliant. Worth a peek.

Funny isn't it, around this neck of the woods everyone is mate or luv, all the genders. Very daggy, bush speak, yet the kids speak really well. Well spoken, no slang, no, umm, broadness?, no g'day stuff, definitely no mate. We also (seem) to have escaped the "like" and "whatever"...too, it's beautiful.

Their was a great little documentary on Aussie speak, origins, differentials b/w states, and it a dying linguistic:p Days of sheila, mate, goodonya, g'day are numbered. Whatsisname, John the ex New Zealander guy-comedian hosted it, was brilliant. Worth a peek.

Australians should never lose the "g'day" or "mate". It brings a smile to the rest of the world when we listen to you speak.
Australians have a very rhythmic way of speaking.Best accent in the world !!!

Funny isn't it, around this neck of the woods everyone is mate or luv, all the genders. Very daggy, bush speak, yet the kids speak really well. Well spoken, no slang, no, umm, broadness?, no g'day stuff, definitely no mate. We also (seem) to have escaped the "like" and
No 'sweetheart'?

The other half got bumped into in the supermarket the other day and the old farmery chap that bumped him said "sorry sweetheart".

The other half is quite thin with lovely long blonde hair, was wearing a long classic-line smooth black leather jacket and pushing a shopping trolly with a cute curly blonde baby in it so you can certainly forgive the bumper for muddling things up :)

(I have short hair and was lagging behind with the OTHER child)

No 'sweetheart'?

The other half got bumped into in the supermarket the other day and the old farmery chap that bumped him said "sorry sweetheart".

The other half is quite thin with lovely long blonde hair, was wearing a long classic-line smooth black leather jacket and pushing a shopping trolly with a cute curly blonde baby in it so you can certainly forgive the bumper for muddling things up :)

(I have short hair and was lagging behind with the OTHER child)

Rob keeps saying "sorry luv" when he does something like that.
"Cheery bye" when he departs from somewhere.

Back