Auction & Private Sales Results Melbourne

Domain Buyer Advocates has recently launched a blog at

http://thepropertyadvocate.com.au

Each week the Auction and Private Sales results in Melbourne are posted.

You can see what the top 5 bargain homes and flats were for the week. Also the top 5 most expensive homes and flats.

We also have interesting articles and a weekly greenhouse gas indicator for Victoria.

Cheers

We are members of the REIV. We do not promote that it is information that we have compiled we just put the public information in a place that is convinient for our clients to access.

sorry but is this anything but spam of one's own website? which i am sure will turn into a revenue generating exercise soon if it hasnt already?

misleading

Maybe the most expensive house were infact a bargain and the cheapest houses were expensive. Using the word 'bargain' instead of 'cheapest' is misleading.

I once bought a clapped out car for 500 bucks - lasted 2 weeks. Hardly a bargain.

aussie rogue

Hi Aussie Rouge

Good points, but as Twitch pointed out this is information we get from the REIV. We have a person in our office on a committee at the REIV and I will ask them to mention your comments at the next meeting.

Belu

Hi Belu

Once again as said to Twitch this site was set up for our clients as a central place for them to see info that interests us. Not everyone has time to research across the web. It is there if someone is interested. This site is in its infancy and will be developed over time. We see it as a value add to our clients.

Hi Belu

Once again as said to Twitch this site was set up for our clients as a central place for them to see info that interests us. Not everyone has time to research across the web. It is there if someone is interested. This site is in its infancy and will be developed over time. We see it as a value add to our clients.

Fair enough Domainbuyer. This site is a value add for your clients and therefore an added service to entice customers to you over a competitor. To me it smells like spam - making a new forum id and then posting this as your first post - pretty much spam from my point of view.

Good luck with the business.

Belu

Hi Belu

Thanks for your comments. I can understand your point of view considering some of the people in the industry. Two things. We do not compete for clients with other buyer advocates because 95% of our clients are referred to us from past clients or people that have worked with us. The balance come off yellow pages and rarely use us because we do not tell them what they want to hear. We tell them what the reality is. Secondly this is my first time actively participating on this forum. Previously just a reader.

But at the end of the day everyone is entitled to their point of view.

Back