Audi Rs4

Thought id show off last weeks job:

As seen below to start with the paintwork had some bad buffer swirls and usual 'car wash' damage. I spent about 5hrs on this one. A good buff and finished nicely in DP wax

David,

You have great taste in cars
I'm expecting to also see a original mini, or a r35 gtr, or a 911 of any age or even a ac cobra in your garage!:D

You have great taste in cars
I'm expecting to also see a original mini, or a r35 gtr, or a 911 of any age or even a ac cobra in your garage!:D

your that close its scary..

-I de-seamed the mini and widened the wheels so was far from original
-sold the 180sx
-wish I had a porshe
-and look what im building in the reflection of the tailgate on the ford ranger in my garage...

I've decided I am your long lost son, and will be claiming what is mine :D

Awesome taste. What AC kit did you go for?

Did you get the RS4 from the Central Coast out of interest?

Why is that as I've got older, all I can see is an ip deposit or a a chance to pay down some debt.
I used to love cars .
Old fart perhaps?

my brother and I have been slowly playing with the cobra over 10years. Im fairly sure it was DRB. We have a jag diff and 302 but will most likely get a 5.4

The Rs4 is a customers car, same go's for the ranger. I just buff them, I spent 13hrs on the ranger. I have driven the Rs4 with the owner, go's like hell.

Any recommendations on products to use for an everyday car? I've tried Meguire's clay bar and I was pretty happy with the results, nice smooth paint finish after using it. Haven't found a wax which lasts a long time. Going to try nufinish.

I'm no professional and haven't tried a range of products to know what is good.

Nice cars but I like the latest AMGMerc four-cylinder runs into 265kw 360hp 100klm in 4.8 seconds electronically limited will run just under 250klms ,,that's one item no other country in the world can copy or match German machines made in Stuttgart..

Talking about car washes. What sort of damage can they do? I use a DIY one and go through all the features. Always wondered what the so called soft bristle brush was doing to the paint work?

your that close its scary..

-I de-seamed the mini and widened the wheels so was far from original
-sold the 180sx
-wish I had a porshe
-and look what im building in the reflection of the tailgate on the ford ranger in my garage...

Wow, what are the odds of that!!!

We are so similar!!! But I'm minus the cars haha

I am no car expert, but just googled the same model, and its RRP is 187k driveaway. :eek::eek::eek:
Someone is clearly doing ok with their finances

I am no car expert, but just googled the same model, and its RRP is 187k driveaway. :eek::eek::eek:
Someone is clearly doing ok with their finances
You would buy a groundfloor reno 2 bedroom brick unit with a bruntout commodore in the parking lot unit in Logan central with that money if one had the mental ability to play with conjectures..

Any recommendations on products to use for an everyday car? I've tried Meguire's clay bar and I was pretty happy with the results, nice smooth paint finish after using it. Haven't found a wax which lasts a long time. Going to try nufinish.

I'm no professional and haven't tried a range of products to know what is good.

As far as 'off the shelf' products go, I honestly couldn't tell you whats any good as I use trade products that are specifically designed to be used with a RO machine polisher.

One thing I would say is avoid anything that is labelled 'cut' or 'cutting' especially on dark colours as you could really make a mess of it. I don't think you could go wrong with meguiars range, I personally think they are over-rated but a lot of people like there stuff.

What wax are you using?, you have to use a quality PH neutral car wash as not to strip the wax and nothing will do that quicker than morning freash

Talking about car washes. What sort of damage can they do? I use a DIY one and go through all the features. Always wondered what the so called soft bristle brush was doing to the paint work?

Anything that touches your car will scratch it so that soft bristle brush that just cleaned that last blokes Nissan patrol will not be good for your paintwork. use it only on your wheels if you have to.

it will cause lots of scratching then you will have to have the car buffed which means cutting your paint down to the depth of the scratches to get rid of them, I use a digital paint depth gauge to see how much paint I can safely cut but most guys will just grab buffer with a lambs wool pad and some nasty gritty cheap cutting compound and hack you paint away and put swirls in it like the last picture I uploaded of the blue audi

Back