Aug 21 Ssg Get Together Details

Hi all! For the benefit of those who will have missed the last post, I'm putting the details in a new thread:

OK peoples- sorry for the delayed reply, but due to the lack of suggested venues, I had to do my own homework and have found what I think sounds like an ideal meeting place for Aug 21. The general consensus seemed to be something after dinner, so if you're hungry, buy Maccas on the way!!
So the details are as follows:

DATE: Aug 21
TIME: 7.30pm
PLACE: Collectors Tavern, corner of George and Smith Streets,
Parramatta (almost diagonally opposite Roxy Theatre)
DETAILS: The tavern will reserve tables for us as long as I have
all RSVP's in by Aug 18. There is also tea and coffee
available for sale.
RSVP: Post or PM me no later than Aug 18 with numbers.

Hope to see all interested investors there for a good old chin wag!

OK, guys, all up we have only 7 ppl coming so far....

C'mon! Most of you nominated Parramatta and it will be a great night, so let me know!

Thanks for organising this meeting Jacqui, I will be there and I spoke to one other forumite today who said he is intending to go.
Maureen:D

I fully intended to come but my Boss has just resigned and the night out for him is on the same night. It is in Parramatta though - wonder if I can whizz between the two? :D

Hmmm Thursday night shopping, Parramatta, parking - don't like the chances.

Cheers
Olly

Even though it's a Thurs night in Parra on the 21st, most people will be parking in Westfields so street parking shouldn't be too affected. There is a parking station right next to the Roxy theatre for those who can't get a street park. From memory, it's usually only about $5 or so.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Hi Jacque,

Thanks for organising for everyone to meet in Parramatta
it was a very good night

If you were to
have another one Jacque
Count me in
I'll be there

Thanks again Jacque

Regards
Jerry

Thanks Jacque here as well. It was a bit disappointing having only a small number, but the quality definitely made up for it.

Tibor

Yes, it was a small group- some "no shows", which was a bit disappointing- but still a worthwhile night! I also learnt on the night that one of my properties just sold for a 70% gain after holding for 13 mths, so I'm a happy investor :)

It's always motivating to get together with others who share the same passion and drive as yourself, and I learn something new every time. Thanks to all who made the effort on that cold Thursday night and I look forward to the next one. Any volunteers?

Back