average age here?

i stopped at 39 last month ... don't trust a woman who tells her true age. if she tells her age she will tell anything (oscar wilde).

25, 1 IP and currently mainly into shares ATM.

Though I couldn't really understand this whole # IPs held. Its almost like the more IPs one has the better position they're in - which of course is a fallacy.

23.. and a few investments ticking over :)

You are being ultra-modest. I'll remember that the smiley means alot in your case.

In terms of counting boxes, IMO this is such a fundamentally flawed concept.

I wish soemone cluey enough in 'puters could link the "young guns" thread....

My age is 62 currently have 4 IP's working towards number 5. Now I only started 2 years ago . Really enjoying arranging finnace ,buying ,reno, than rent.
geoff

25, 1 IP and currently mainly into shares ATM.

Though I couldn't really understand this whole # IPs held. Its almost like the more IPs one has the better position they're in - which of course is a fallacy.

Is it actually ? Most pple here seem to be IP investors... so me, who only has 1 IP, and only $140k of equity in it.... is not in as gfood a position as someone with 10 ip's & $1.5 million in real equity

If you were saying a poll on 1 thing cannot accurately sum up somone's entire position in life, you would be right - Did anyone suggst this was the case though ? I think the perosn wanted to find out how many young pple have invested in ip's & how they are going, we're curious creatures & sometimes get inspired by / learn from others....

Last edited:
Back