average age here?

Loving life at 38!
Just realised that I have done more property deals than my age :D
currently holding 11 properties, 3 kids, husband, 2 businesses! NO SLEEP ;)

28, No PPOR and 3 properties. Quality, not quantity.

Then again, if I buy a site and develop 120 apartments, does that count??? :)

29 - 4 ips (+ 2 blocks that aren't developed yet so they dont really count do they?)

white hope would love to hear your story sometime.

white hope would love to hear your story sometime.

Hi Knightm
nothing interesting about me ,YET ! :p
I bought my PPOR last year , and now I'm looking into buy my 1st IP.

You know what ?! I shouldn't post anything else and then after a couple of years come back and say ,VALLA !!!

1 PPOR
12 IP
$100 k saving in bank

nice to dream, isn't it?:)

Hi Knightm

You know what ?! I shouldn't post anything else and then after a couple of years come back and say ,VALLA !!!

1 PPOR
12 IP
$100 k saving in bank

Sorry White Hope Not to imply you weren't interesting I should have said Almost Bob would love to hear your story - in realation to the number of IPs AB has accumulated. I read you quoting AB and in my sleep deprived state (3rd child 3 weeks old) I thought it was you. I am sure you are actually very interesting too.

Hi Knightm

1 PPOR
12 IP
$100 k saving in bank

wow 12 IP's!! Great work whitehope and in such a little time too :) whats the secret to your successes?

Yeah - I agree with Stumunro....sit down whitehope06.....that was as boring as all batsh1te. :p

OK - Almost Bob - you're up....tell us about these 6, sorry, 31 IP's. :)

Sorry White Hope Not to imply you weren't interesting I should have said Almost Bob would love to hear your story - in realation to the number of IPs AB has accumulated. I read you quoting AB and in my sleep deprived state (3rd child 3 weeks old) I thought it was you. I am sure you are actually very interesting too.

no worries !
I'm looking forward to build up my IP project , and it's so inspiring to read all these posts and knowing it IS possible to reach my goal

wow 12 IP's!! Great work whitehope and in such a little time too :) whats the secret to your successes?

ask me this in 2 years :D

OK ! maybe I exaggerated a little :p

Dazzling _ you are funny ! it reminds me ,my high school teacher

I have to learn how to reply to mulit posts at the same time:confused:

Back