Barbaric

Blasting them first would likely lead to dead hostages, I assume you don't want that to happen?

This is a terrible situation, I hope the hostages are freed and the lunatic Is captured

Of course not, just stating this is the aggressive approach they would take in the US, not implying this is what we should do, on the contrary.

Mind you, do you recall what happened recently in Perth, I think Carlyle, the lady who was taken hostage and the police shot dead the guy who held her hostage, however they also shot the victim, I thought that was bizarre, the victim was lucky to make it. No one seemed to cover this angle, what do think, I thought not good way to go, trying to save the victim and perhaps killing her, she just happened to be in the way???

I agree. If you don't have the clear shot, it's risky. A couple of years ago a man took a child hostage in China while we were there. The police simply shot him--no questions asked, no deals, no discussion.

Of course not, just stating this is the aggressive approach they would take in the US, not implying this is what we should do, on the contrary.

Mind you, do you recall what happened recently in Perth, I think Carlyle, the lady who was taken hostage and the police shot dead the guy who held her hostage, however they also shot the victim, I thought that was bizarre, the victim was lucky to make it. No one seemed to cover this angle, what do think, I thought not good way to go, trying to save the victim and perhaps killing her, she just happened to be in the way???

Carlisle was a bit different, that was my initial reaction too but it emerged that they only shot the gunman after they were convinced he was about to shoot the hostage.

Right, still nasty business.

What has also come to light from that saga was that the police get very little support/counselling and the fiasco after this was a disgrace basically arrested the cops that shot the guy. Anyway that is another story, another time.

Sydney in lock down I guess.

Last edited:
No, it isn't.

"Keep Calm And Don?t Speculate: How To Be Helpful On Social Media Today"
Read more at

http://junkee.com/keep-calm-and-don...-social-media-today/47252#x0y48xlQ3gujiM5q.99

"Already, false and inaccurate information, unfounded speculation and expressions of hatred and intolerance have taken on a life of their own, spreading panic and confusion far more effectively than one man with a gun ever could

"But the families of the people involved, and the broader public, have a right to information that is accurate and correct. Spreading rumours on something as potentially serious as this is not innocuous: it is actively harmful. Your best course of action is to refrain from commenting or spreading unchecked information, online or otherwise, until the facts are known, the situation is better understood and our collective emotions aren?t running so high"

"To be frightened and upset in a situation like this is normal. It is natural for a scared and agitated mind to take leaps of imagination that, when echoed and reflected by many other voices, can come to seem like the truth. That is why, right now, it is more important than ever to stick to the facts: to check and double-check every claim and assertion before liking, retweeting, commenting, endorsing, criticising or otherwise amplifying it."

So much fallacy has been spread as fact today its doing my bloody head in.

No, the flag is not ISIS. No, sydney airspace was not shut down. I also havent seen it confirmed since that there was indeed a bomb at the opera house despite earlier claims

"Police urge the media to be responsible in their reporting. Speculation can cause unnecessary harm"

This won't end good. The pea brain retards think they are going to get their 62 virgins. We don't need this crap!

See ya's.

It is actually 72 sexy slave wives and perpetual orgy to tend to in their paradise! But, pity the hostages who can be viewed as preventing them from achieving their reward. The sad possibility is that the hostage takers may have reached a state of brainwashed zombie mindlessless where the beckoning of the nether world is more attractive than what terrestrial humanity can offer.

Back