Barbaric

I said 'they' referring to the ISIS members as being mentally unbalanced.
I chose those words carefully.

I think 'Cull' is an appropriate word to use Kathryn. That's certainly whats gunna happen to the nutjobs. They cruise around in their stolen Toyotas with machine guns in the back, and they will get culled out in the open by the modern technology employed by the west, and approved by other Middle East nations to eradicate the vermin.

I reckon it wouldn't be too difficult to starve them, if enough backing was received by neighbouring countries?

See ya's.

I think 'Cull' is an appropriate word to use Kathryn. That's certainly whats gunna happen to the nutjobs. They cruise around in their stolen Toyotas with machine guns in the back, and they will get culled out in the open by the modern technology

See ya's.
Exactly that was said by one of the Aus military guys on ABC radio yesterday morning...

"If they roam around out in the open....they will die". (Referring to the accuracy of modern weapons hitting their chosen targets).

and; bloody good job, too.

I think 'Cull' is an appropriate word to use Kathryn. That's certainly whats gunna happen to the nutjobs. They cruise around in their stolen Toyotas with machine guns in the back, and they will get culled out in the open by the modern technology employed by the west, and approved by other Middle East nations to eradicate the vermin.

I reckon it wouldn't be too difficult to starve them, if enough backing was received by neighbouring countries?

See ya's.

If you starve them you end up starving millions of innocent people who are already the victims of their mindless violence. That's a terrible suggestion

If you starve them you end up starving millions of innocent people who are already the victims of their mindless violence. That's a terrible suggestion

Nobody has said anything about 'starving' the populace; they are talking about starving ISIL of their strongholds, their hiding places, their supplies and their ability to make money, which helps the populace.

Looks like some nutjobs who belong to "The religion of peace" have taken hostages in Martin Place Sydney. Was gunna happen eventually I suppose?

See ya's.

Thanks TC
It was only going to be a matter of time.

In the US they would blast them and then ask questions later, lets see what happens next. I hope no one gets hurt, geez, just having a nice day in paradise... not

Those poor hostages. Apparently all the surrounding shops and offices are in lock down. I'm sorry, but I hope the Aussies do to these hostage takers what Chinese authorities do--shoot first and then ask questions.

Thanks TC
It was only going to be a matter of time.

In the US they would blast them and then ask questions later, lets see what happens next. I hope no one gets hurt, geez, just having a nice day in paradise... not

Blasting them first would likely lead to dead hostages, I assume you don't want that to happen?

This is a terrible situation, I hope the hostages are freed and the lunatic Is captured

Back