Before, during and after renovation with a difference

Wow that's made such a difference! Very modern, clean and fun. looks like you've done it before :).

Thank you. That's pretty much the look I was going for.

I may have done a reno or 2 before ;)

Looks great

Are the Vinyl planks no self adhesive?

Cheers. Not these ones. I looked into self adhesive planks but couldn't find ones I was happy with so got the glue down ones.

I imagine self adhesive would be easier to lay but wouldn't allow for a margin of error or adjusting after they had been laid though.

Great job Kinnon!!!

Thanks!

They were $16sqm and I ordered 52sqm and the remainder of the costs was the prep as they were going on to a non-porous surface and the glue. I ordered them off ebay but the company/product is called Serfloor. I would use again.

I used the exact same floor off Ebay in our caravan! Great buy, about half the price compared to Bunnings. And easy to cut and lay!

Great job! The office looks a million bucks!

I used the exact same floor off Ebay in our caravan! Great buy, about half the price compared to Bunnings. And easy to cut and lay!

Great job! The office looks a million bucks!

Nice. I was a bit dubious at first buying something for so cheap off ebay but was having difficulties justifying spending a few $k on decent flooring when I may not be here in a few years due to expanding or upgrading.

Looks great Kinnon!

And the best part, there is one less naturopath office.

Cheers Bran/Bangers ;)

Though I think she got sick of travelling from Kuranda and has opened up in the tablelands somewhere.

Back