Best banks/lenders for refinance at the moment?

Most of the big banks are offering refinance offers, but these are one off payments. Most are offering good rates...

But neither of these are the most important thing you should be considering. Without know more about your situation no one would be able to tell you who would be the best.

Hi there, I would like to learn from all your experienced investors, what the best banks or lenders are at the moment.

I live in Sydney.

Hi
Locate your local mortgage broker. Have a chat about what you are trying to achieve both long term and short term. If you are just chasing the cheapest rate look up on the net and go for it.

Hi
Locate your local mortgage broker. Have a chat about what you are trying to achieve both long term and short term. If you are just chasing the cheapest rate look up on the net and go for it.

Second time you have recommended this, welcome to the forums.

I would actually disagree, local broker could be useless.

Find either a banker or a broker that you can trust and knows their stuff.

In this day and age being local isn't usually needed. Most documents I get from my clients I see face2face are emailed to me prior to first appointment. Mortgage documents are usually posted for signing.

Email, fax, post, skype.

Would depend on many factors all tied in to your initial goals taking into consideration your 5,10 & 15+ year goals.

The majority of brokers will give you the same advice as a bank would (except for Brady :D)

For very simple deals they're no problem. For anything but very simple you wouldn't bother. The problem is very few people are actually that simple these days.

ma n pa home or IP loan

moderate LVR, no trusts etc

Cant comment on VOLUME because I dont have that many clients that have used it.

if you are ok with No offset and interesting redraw conditions then is can suit many people

ta
rolf

ma n pa home or IP loan

moderate LVR, no trusts etc

Cant comment on VOLUME because I dont have that many clients that have used it.

if you are ok with No offset and interesting redraw conditions then is can suit many people

ta
rolf

Thanks Rolf,
I assumed splitting the loans also considered "simple" :)

Back