best reports?

For last 5-10 years sales? Area info and so on? RPData seems to list 12-24months which isn't overly long for an investor...

any ideas guys?

Is there one of those for QLD?

That was very interesting about the Sydney suburbs... i wonder if there is such a thing for QLD or Brisbane?

Sorry, I just had a dig around Domain and found all of there reports...

Last edited:
Rick
This sounds good. Can you print out the researched area during the subscription on streetsales?
Ie print out the research on a few properties in a 3 hours block?
Does it have similar info to RPData?

Thanks.

Rick
This sounds good. Can you print out the researched area during the subscription on streetsales?
Ie print out the research on a few properties in a 3 hours block?
Does it have similar info to RPData?

Thanks.

Yes, you can save the info to your hard drive and/or print off in pdf, spreadsheet form. I save some complete webpages as well.

In 3 hrs, you can download all data for several entire surburbs. Depending on how quick you operate, 10 or more suburbs is easily doable.

That was very interesting about the Sydney suburbs... i wonder if there is such a thing for QLD or Brisbane?

Sorry, I just had a dig around Domain and found all of there reports...

Just wondering where you found the other reports on the domain site?

Buzz

Residex Best Report is excellent

Hi KrisK,

If you are serious about buying soon, I'd recommend buying the Residex (www.residex.com.au) Best Rent report which details their top 100 high yield and good capital growth areas around Australia.

The report is about $250 but well worth it, if you are 'ready' to buy. Otherwise, you should do more research, read more PI books and attend a couple more seminars until you are ready.

However, the report is excellent - particularly, if you are not fussed where you buy and want to use it as a 'short-list' starting point to do more research.

All the best!

Flynn
Omega Investments
www.omegainvestments.com.au

Back